In addition to books, I’ve written a lot of articles, essays, reports, and other long form content. For many years, I was an analyst at RedMonk and wrote analyst reports, and then at 451 Research for a short time. Also, I’ve had a column at The Register and have pieces in the tech press from time to time. I’ve written a lot of stuff for Pivotal/VMware.
Here’s some more:
- Axe the intro paragraph analogy if you don’t refer back to it
- Inspiration for developing a style and aesthetics
- How to Give a DevOpsDays Vendor Pitch
- What is DevSecOps?
- Napkins, Ice, Toilets, and Passports
- Uses for Competitive Intelligence
- My analysis of the State of Kubernetes 2022 survey
- The tiny video toolkit
- Relearning the value of complaining
- Getting more eyeballs for your boring-ass enterprise tech videos – analysis and LIFE HACKS from four months of long and tiny b2b videos by channel and numbers