I love making and listening to podcasts. There are several I do actively each week, and many “retired” podcasts:
- Software Defined Talk – A weekly podcast with Matt Ray, Brandon Whichard, and myself about doings in the infrastructure layer of the tech world. We also have a members only, pay for podcast.
- Pivotal Conversations – Richard Seroter and I talk about recent news in the cloud native world and discuss topics around organizations transforming to cloud.
- Coté Show – an occasional interview and monolog podcast of mine, the “everything else” bucket.
Over the years I’ve done many podcasts:
- I started with the Drunk and Retired Podcast with my friend Charles Lowell. You can find most of those episodes on archive.org. Also, check out Charles’ new podcast over at The Frontside
- TheNewStack.io analyst show (when I was an analyst)
- Connected Culture and Oblique Strategies
- Back of the Envelope
- The podcasts I did at RedMonk, and some of the archived videos.