Three or so times a week, I talk about doing software better, how large organizers are become more agile, and otherwise doing “digital transformation” with software development. There’s also occasional interviews.
I usually mention more reading and BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES in each episode. Here are the common ones:
- Book free office hours with Tanzu Labs.
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for my two O’Reilly books for free!
If you don’t see what you want above, find it in the individual show notes below.
- DevSecOps Buzzword Check (plus, securing containers)
- I can’t hire the people I need for all this digital transformation
- Seeding Culture. DevOps, product management, & improving software in large organizations
- Changing your IT organization to focus on business innovation – project to product
- Asking Why All the Time is Annoying
- Take Your Vacation
- Hug Your Auditors, or, Treat Compliance as a Feature
- Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Innovation, of What is “DevOps Culture”?
- Culture Metrics
- Five Business Metrics to Start Tracking
- Five Management Changes
- Get a Secret Nerd
- Urgency, or, Curiosity
- Open source CI costs money, with Paul Czarkowski
- Open source software and strategic differentiation
- Digital Transformation Executive Round Table, with Cucumber Girl
- Managing remote working, strategy & people, with Rick Clark & Sophie Seiwald
- Get more F’s to prioritize better
- Skills gaps – it’s probably not as bad as you think.
- Speed up with Test-driven Development