- Getting Cloud Foundry on-top of kubernetes: Vision for CF on Kubernetes
- “More than 75 percent of businesses are now using multiple cloud providers, according to Gartner.” Multicloud, yes or no? Former PayPal head engineer weighs in.
- New CNCF kubernetes survey, haven’t dug into it yet. Here’s my write-up of the last one. Feels like just yesterday! I haven’t checked out the Red Hat kubernetes security one yet, either.
- How Committed Is Big Blue To The IBM Cloud? - He’s not bullish on IBM public cloud, and instead shows that IBM cloud stratrgy is likely just switching EULAs to subscriptions and porting IBM Software to AWS.
- KubeCon EU 2022: From Kubernetes to PaaS to Err What’s Next - this looks like a great presentation.
You should check out DevOps Loop, a conference I’ve helped put together for the 2nd year. I’ve spent a lot of time with many of the speakers on their talks to answer my eternal question: “whatever happened to the dev in DevOps?” I’m looking forward to it, for sure! It’s free to attend, an online, so super-easy. June 22nd! Register for free.