As with life, much of DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION is getting good at messing things up on a regular basis. There’s also a footnote on negotiating error budgets in SRE think and some small pointers on small talk.
- Skidding on my bike, that is, getting good at messing up. Also: don’t learn to surf if you can’t swim.
- Small talk – “what’s that like?”
00:00 – Agenda.
03:22 – Getting good at messing up.
13:25 – CTA for developers.
18:55 – Small talk and ripe melons.
25:48 – free consulting and kubernetes training.
27:18 – Bye, bye!
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for more as well, including getting that workshop.