When you want to change, you need to find out what the new rules are, or start following the ones you’ve been neglecting. Also, stop trying to find who’s in charge: it’s probably you!
- It’s not about breaking the rules, it’s about almost breaking them. Remember: you wanted to change, not stay the same.
- “We’re the only ones” – Matt Wolken, Nnamdi, and Shafer.
0:00 – Agenda.
00:20 – Everyone is good at saying “no.”
01:58 – Don’t break the rules, almost break the rules.
07:20 – It’s you! There’s no one else to ask.
12:31 – Your CTA.
16:42 – Bye, bye!
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for more as well, including getting that workshop.