Corporate strategy could be improved by shifting right, moving closer to the week-to-week software cycle to get more familiar with customers and changes in the market. See more on corporate strategy in The Business Bottleneck.
Plus, I discuss bottleneck removal and thinking about policy and governance as human system, not static “laws.”
- The Amsterdam bridge inspired font I mentioned, VLNL Berlagebrug.
- Amsterdam art nouveau as seen at/on The Seafood Bar.
0:00 – The agenda.
02:51 – kube.academy.
4:00 – Remove bottlenecks to get better at software, always.
22:06 – Amsterdam art nouveau.
24:06 – Shift right to improve corporate strategy.
35:45 – Discovery workshops.
38:07 – Policy is made by humans.
43:33 – Bye, bye!
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for more as well, including getting that workshop.