IT, let alone software development has a poor track record for success in large organizations. And yet: we’ll told software is not critical for enterprise survival. We’ve got to figure out how to de-risk software, then. That’s the topic today.
Topics, mentions, etc.
- O’Grady on developer experience – also, The New Kingmakers.
- Oracle vs. Google
- Porter’s Five Forces.
- The Quip: one slide EBC: “What’s the problem?” (Deming)
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for more as well, including getting that workshop.