Coté discusses three ways he thinks about what “digital transformation” means, and then focuses on the software related one. That whole “BE LIKE A TECH COMPANY” thing people are always PowerPointing about. Also: technology actually is hard, and pre-dread.
Planned on topics
- What exactly does “digital transformation mean.”
- The Orange small shop owner example (from this talk, I think).
- Blockchain in shipping?
- Technology is hard, and so is “culture.”
- Avoiding pre-dread …?
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for more as well, including getting that workshop and getting my books for free.