Planned on topics
- Revision of my standard speech: gettting better at software. To include new stuff from SpringOne and whatnot.
- Fried Rice Transformation – cooked flat, with a ton of garlic. This is sort of a (pained, forced) metaphor for mind-shift. I was taught to make it in a wok. Look, even cracking the egg on-top is new. I’d never thing to make it in a flat pan, with that much garlic!
- Programming note: Tanzu Talk archives now in YouTube. Soon I’ll figure out show notes.
- Learn kubernetes more better: kube.academy.
- Learn the Tanzu development way: tanzu.vmware.com/developer
- See cote.pizza for more as well, including getting that workshop.
In general, just go to cote.pizza for more stuff, my free books, newsletter, whatever.