How do containers fit into your cloud native planning? That’s a the question we start with this week, with (returning guest) John Feminella. We quickly arrive at a conversation on the larger question which is how to build a cloud platform and the allure of building it yourself. Also, we cover recent news in the infrastructure software space.
Subscribe, follow, feedback
- Download the episode directly, check us out in SoundCloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or in iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @cote, @rseroter, and guest @jxxf.
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Group cooking classes are actually fun.
- Nice Alphabet, Microsoft earnings reports. VMware too!
- Horace’s PC vs. Mobile charts. Hey analysts: where’s that for public vs. private cloud?
- Google Stackdriver Nozzle for PCF in Beta, and Stackdriver gets Audit Logging for tracking who does what in GCP.
- AppDynamics acquired by Cisco.