After 10 years of business travel, this is how I cope at the airport:
- You’ll get there, even if you’re late.
- Don’t worry about lines, just wait in them.
- Few people know what they’re doing here, don’t let their stress stress you out.
- There are no special snowflakes, unless you have a doctor’s note.
- The word of airline staff is law, you can’t argue against the agent of the FAA.
- Relax and walk slow.
- If you want a better experience, pay more or pay your dues.
When in doubt, and even if it contradicts the above, you can always:
- Move fast and get out of the way.