The online retailer said worldwide orders rose more than 60 percent compared with the previous Prime Day.
Looks like things worked out well.
Some of the more popular “deals”
- The most popular Amazon Dash Button brands purchased on Prime Day were Cascade, Charmin and Tide.
- Members purchased over 215,000 Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cookers.
- Members purchased over 200,000 headphones.
- Members purchased over 24,000 Double Hammocks by Vivere.
- Members purchased over 23,000 iRobot Roomba 614 Vacuum Cleaning Robots.
- Members purchased over 14,000 Lenovo laptops.
Source: Amazon Prime Day is biggest day for online retailer ever, sourced from my wife!