In this episode, we discuss Cloud Management Platforms, unikernels, and product management. Also, go to a DevOpsDays!
- Interested in speeding your software’s cycle time, reducing release cycles, and a resilient cloud platform? Check out the free ebook on Cloud Foundry or take Cloud Foundry for a test drive with Pivotal Web Services. See those and other things at cote.io/pivotal.
- And, go check out Cloud Foundry Summit, May 23rd to 25th, and use the code CF16COTE to get 20% off registering.
- We’re media sponsors of DevOpsDays Seattle, Minneapolis, and Chicago. In upcoming episodes we’ll have a discount code, and we’ll be giving away one ticket to each. Email us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we should give you the ticket.
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- Brandon on Apple Podcast app.
- “Product managers in any large organization are product janitors.”
- unikernels – John Willis discusses them on DevOpsCafé.
- The good VMware preso, the Biri’s San Diego OpenStack talke
- Cisco buys CliQr.
- We’re fat on CMP M&A glut. Nice diagram of large company’s acquisitions here.
BONUS LINKS, not in episode
- Michael Dell Names Executives to Run Company After He Closes EMC Deal
- Rackspace Continues to Adjust Focus – “we expect the growth rate for our OpenStack public cloud to slow in 2016… our OpenStack private cloud, which is growing in the high double digits”
- Brandon: Track changes
- Matt: I don’t use the Atom editor, but this is awesome for your next editor recording opportunity.
- Coté: Screenflow, for screencast recordings