We discuss the evolving role of whitepapers, the spate of OpenStack startup acquisitions, Cisco Live, and cloud identity. Also, some robot recommendations.
SPONSOR: Want to start figuring out cloud-native application development? Get two months free of Pivotal Web Services, and also find out more about Pivotal here: https://cote.io/pivotal.
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- Whitepapers, a state of the union.
- Unlimited length DMs in Twitter.
- San Diego, it’s damn perfect.
- Cloud Identity conference. In San Diego. “The Identerati.”
- Cisco Live.
- SnoopDogg nominates himself for Twitter’s CEO
- OpenStack buy-ups: Cisco acquires Piston, and IBM acquires BlueBox.
- Check out Matt and Coté at Solarwind’s ThwackCamp next week!
- WeWork co-working is bumpin’! (And, the old Austin Tech Scene podcast, RIP 2010 to 2011.)
- Brandon: Dameware video, a movie trailer. The Age of Crytocurrency.
- Matt: Oculas Rift. I can’t stop laughing every time I open this page of robots.
- Coté: the eggs in Spain. Who’s been filling shells with piss in American and calling them eggs all my life?