In this episode, we discuss putting together a good, helpful cloud strategy, for large companies. Also, some Twilio talk and the woes of enterprise cloud.
SPONSOR: Come hear about Pivotal Cloud Foundry at one of our roadshows, Coté will be at many of them: https://cote.io/pivotal – Cincinnati, Columbus, RDU, Charlotte. and more!
Sign up for my newsletter at coteindustries.com/memo.
Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording, or below.
- “Mo’ money, mo’ problems” revisited
- Docker buys SocketPlane
- More from HP
- No AWS in HP OpenStack: “HP will not add AWS API compatibility to Helion Openstack, Hilf said in an interview Tuesday.”
- “Insert Keynote here”
- Bi-modal IT
- “The strategy of the chicken sausage” vs. the cloud strategy one pager.
- Becoming a software company
- Twillio – buys 2FA company
- Brandon: Anker 25 watt 5 port desktop USB charger.
- Matt: Homeworld 1 and 2 remastered. Wirecutter USB thumb-drive, Wirecutters. Kensignton Slimblade trackball.
- Coté: T/Gel.