With Coté coming back from vacation and Brandon on Vacation, the three of us meander through Rackspace going private rumors and scenarios, Amazon entering cloud sharing, and container management madness among other topics.
If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- There were rumors that Rackspace was going private. We discuss Rackspaces options in our wild-speculation segment.
- Beyond “new apps” in public cloud
- Also, see this recent report on Google Cloud Platform from 451.
- 10 reasons vCHS is better than AWS.
- Paul Querna’s story of OnMetal.
- Keen IO and fully instrumenting your applications for product management insights.
- Amazon goes into cloud storage with Zocalo.
- Container Management Madness seems to be upon us; check out all the hubub around the hard to pronounce Kubernetes.
- No recommendations this week except: avoid Texas beaches.
A new SDT is up! To be honest, my babbling in this episode reaches new heights of unhelpfulness, but matt-ray and Brandon make up for that.