To listen to the episode, subscribe to the podcast feed in iTunes or whatever, download the episode directly, or click play below to listen right here:
To that end, here’s a select list of some of the things we discuss:
- Charles was deadly ill.
- The half-hipster carabiner key-chain arrangement.
- The Pomegranate phone.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts – the ladies have it tough here (mine were awesome!).
- Country Clubs seem like they’d be nice, if expensive.
- Charles on designer/developer workflow – applying changes ain’t that hard if the developer defines the deliverables.
- Sprites in HTML.
- Maybe the designer/developer workflow will never be de-coupled, really.
- Charles’ upcoming talk at the Detroit Java User’s Group: it’ll be February 18, 2009 6:30PM to 8:30PM at ePrize headquarters in Pleasant Ridge.