Man, let me tell ya: when there’s no one at work it’s peaceful, calm, and super-productive.
More Good Things About Holidy Working
- No rush-hour: drive 80 to, and from, work at any time during the day.
- Internet connection is super-fast.
- No one seems to mind if I play Kool Keith because no one’s here.
That’s right, I’ll just keep telling myself those things to keep from thinking about…
Bad Things About Holiday Work
- The Folk’s blog posts are coming slower than molasses in January — well, a January anywhere it actually gets cold anymore.
- No one to go to lunch with: What? Am I supposed to eat alone?
- Being at work.